Marketer is one of the leading proptech companies in the Nordics and has established itself as a superior provider of automated solutions for digital marketing of residential and commercial real estate. Marketer now serves clients in more than 20 countries on all continents.
Our proprietary technology and leading SaaS-solution enables the creation of advanced and data-driven digital marketing campaigns with little manual input. Campaigns are well supported by artificial intelligence that handles everything from production, design, web pages and media purchase. The solution continuously monitors results and optimizes performance, hence ensuring that our clients experience maximum output from their marketing resources.
We also operate the residential marketplace portals newbuilds.com and eiendom.no exclusively for newbuilds that encompass projects that are planned, under construction and available for sale across all real estate developers.
Join our further growth as: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (with Product Owner skills)
We are looking for an analytical and structured Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who has a good eye for product and who is interested in pursuing a career within product management. You will work in the company's product department, closely with product managers, designers and developers. Your main focus will be, in addition to participating in the actual product development, quality assurance of our products, including monitoring and reporting deviations and following these up, ensuring quality and up-to-date content, and assisting the product team in the day-to-day tasks. At Marketer, you will work remotely together with committed colleagues in an informal, social and dynamic environment.
You will be given time and opportunity to get to know the company well, and we will provide the necessary training for you to succeed and develop further in your career. We are looking for a colleague who wants to build a future at Marketer. The position can over time be changed and adapted according to your goals and your personal development.
Your main tasks:
- Writing auto-tests (currently we are using Cypress), but it is possible to use any technology you would think is appropriate
- Manual testing, checking every single task for bugs on staging
- Experience with Unix-like command line, ability to setup and configure projects
- Assist the product team on product development, problem solving and execution
- Quality-assure products, content and features, and check that they work as expected
- Follow up on reported errors and improvements, and ensure product content is up to date
- Helping structure projects and prioritize tasks, based on what is most important to the end user
- Collecting and organize feedback from users, both internally in the company and from our customers
Main tasks as a Product Owner:
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing needs, overseeing development stages
- Anticipating client needs, acting as primary liaison
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration
- Creating and maintaining the Product Backlog
- Participating in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings, and Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Inspecting the product progress at the end of every Sprint
- Having complete authority to accept or reject work done
Your competence and qualities:
- Bachelor or master in IT / Economics / Engineering
- You find it exciting and interesting to work with product development and quality assurance
- A passion for product and a good understanding of what makes a product great
- You like to investigate errors and verify them
- Independent, structured and willing to learn
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- You have an excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
Nice to have:
- Experience testing React applications
We can offer you:
- Engaging work environment and lots of good colleagues
- Professional challenges, significant responsibility and the opportunity to influence the digital marketing solutions of the future, for the real estate industry
- Competitive conditions
The desired start is as soon as possible. We process applications continuously.