Marketer is one of the leading proptech companies in Europe, with a superior offering of data-driven, AI-powered and automated digital marketing and sales solutions for residential real estate. Marketer already serves clients in more than 20 countries on all continents, with outlooks of continued massive growth. Our state-of-of-the-art solutions are revolutionizing the way developers and real estate agencies work with their sales planning, digital marketing, the transaction itself, and after-sales activities.
By providing an end-to-end platform for developers we provide our newbuild customers with a complete e-Commerce solution. Combined with targeting the right buyers, at the right time and place, we also enable developers to drive traffic to their store, enabling them to understand their customers, take control over the customer journey, and drive direct sales.
Selling secondhand real estate is all about finding the right buyer. We offer real estate agents a solution to leverage data and insights to create the best sales strategy, and the tools to reach the most relevant buyers. And it works - we recently published a study on the “Marketer effect” proving how customers achieve a premium on the selling price when using our solution.
Marketer also operates the two online residential real estate portals; Eiendom.no and Newbuilds.com.
Join our further growth as: Senior Product Manager
Marketer is strengthening the product team and we are looking for an experienced product manager to shape our path forward. As Senior Product Manager you will lead a cross-functional team where multiple disciplines work together to make superior products for our customers.
You will be responsible for one of the key products we develop for the new build and secondhand real estate market and will become an important participant in our overall product innovation. This means you will have a central role in Marketer's future growth and help drive our further development within marketing and sales platforms. As Senior Product Manager you will manage the product, its further development, features, roadmap and strategies, and ensure that it is aligned with the overall company strategy and goals.
Your areas of responsibility will expand as Marketer develops and your internal competence and experience grows. We are looking for a colleague who wants to build a future at Marketer.
The immediate tasks for your position are:
- Manage the product development for one or several products in our portfolio, as part of a cross-functional team
- Be the link between the product team and other relevant stakeholders, and make sure the development team makes prioritizations and decisions based on as much insight and information as possible
- Further develop existing products and services, challenge the existing, develop new functionality, contribute to improved customer experiences
- Define and communicate product strategy and goals in a way that ensures great short- and long-term impact, both internally in the team and to the rest of the organization
- Develop seamless collaboration and processes within the team, between teams and the rest of the organization
- Make product improvements visible, present them and create enthusiasm among employees and customers
- 5+ years of project responsibility for digital solutions or services, preferably within e-commerce, fintech, digital advertising or similar industries
- Significant experience with application development, web technology and digital services
- Significant experience with cross-functional team dynamics and follow-up of designers and developers
- Good technical understanding, particularly with UI / UX and user journeys
- A passion for developing new & great products and technology in complex systems
- You are market-oriented, with commercial flair and business understanding
- Takes responsibility for execution and thrives by bringing out the best in each member of the team
- Ability to be both strategic and pragmatic in your work
- Enjoy a fast paced and dynamic everyday life where priorities and needs change as we develop
- Ability to document and present solutions both internally and externally
- You are fluent in Norwegian and have excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
- Open landscape in a positive and social working environment
- Curious, ambitious and dedicated colleagues with international backgrounds
- Professional challenges, significant responsibility and the opportunity to influence the digital marketing solutions of the future, for the real estate industry
- Competitive conditions
- Good health insurance
- Central location at Tjuvholmen in Oslo
We process applications continuously.