Developing new ways in real estate marketing
Marketer is one of the leading proptech companies in the Nordics and has established itself as a superior provider of automated solutions for digital marketing of residential and commercial real estate. Marketer now serves clients in more than 20 countries on all continents.
Our proprietary technology and leading SaaS-solution enables the creation of advanced and data-driven digital marketing campaigns with little manual input. Campaigns are well supported by artificial intelligence that handles everything from production, design, web pages and media purchase. The solution continuously monitors results and optimizes performance, hence ensuring that our clients experience maximum output from their marketing resources.
We also operate the residential marketplace portals www.newbuilds.com and www.eiendom.no exclusively for newbuilds that encompass projects that are planned, under construction and available for sale across all real estate developers.At Marketer we value creativity and curiosity, deep technological knowledge and fact-based insight into how people looking for properties behave, both on and off screen.
Join our team as: Natural Language Processing Engineer
We invest highly in our employees, even though you will be working remotely. It is important for us that you get a sense of belongingness and team-feeling in the company. We expect our total development team to expand to about 25 people during 2020.
These are some of our Benefits:
Work where you want:
- Work remotely or come join us at one of our beautiful offices in London or Oslo. If you prefer working from home, we'll pay to set you up with a great workstation - computer and desk included. If you're unable to join us at the office but still feel like leaving the house, we'll sponsor a seat in a co-working space of your choice.
- We believe in the “remote-way” of working, as we trust you to know where you do your best work.
- A couple of times per year, we'll fly you to Norway to meet the rest of our team.
- If you want to move to either London or Oslo, we will help you with the relocation and visa-applications.
Work how you want
- We think people are the happiest and most productive when they work on their own schedule. Therefore, we offer flexible working hours and an environment where you spend less time in meetings or back-and-forth on email, and more time focusing on the work that matters.
- We also think it's important to maintain a good work/life balance. We won't expect you to work overtime and offer five weeks of paid vacation time.
Work that's rewarding
- Excellent pay: Our salaries are highly competitive, suited to your experience level
- Health insurance: No matter where you live, we will sponsor a comprehensive health insurance plan for you and your family.
- Hardware and software is on us: You won't need to spend a cent on the computer or software you need to do your job. We cover it completely.
- Training budget: Every year, you receive USD 2,500 that you can invest in your own continued training.
- Stock options: There might be an opportunity to buy stocks in our company, in order for you to get a direct ownership into the work you are doing.
- You will work with ambitious, talented professionals with great knowledge, and we want you to learn from us and also share your knowledge to enhance development.
Who are you?
We are looking for an experienced Natural Language Processing (NLP) Engineer who wants to work with our well-received marketing platform, other products, and unique ideas. Here you will get to work closely with other remote and in-house developers, and with every department within the company.
If you're eager to learn and are methodical in your work, you'll be a good fit for this position.
- Design and develop NLP systems
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
- Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Working with the development team on projects within NLP, audience segmentation and other areas
- Experience working with Natural Language Processing/Computational Linguistics, in particular within information extraction
- Understand NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modeling
- Deeply familiar with Python, as well as software development principles like SOLID and TDD/BDD
- Very interested in the English language and have strong communication skills
It is an advantage if you:
- Have a degree in Computational Linguistics, Computer Science or similar
- Speak Norwegian
- Are familiar with PyTorch or Tensorflow
Join us as we grow!