Marketer is one of the leading proptech companies in the Nordics and has established itself as a superior provider of automated solutions for digital marketing of residential and commercial real estate. Marketer now serves clients in more than 20 countries on all continents.
Many of the world’s leading real estate developers and agencies have chosen the Marketer platform for their sales and marketing activities. However, this is just the beginning. We are now in need of more enthusiastic and talented people who are dedicated to making a difference in the real estate market.
Our proprietary technology and leading SaaS-solution enables the creation of advanced and data-driven digital marketing campaigns with little manual input. Campaigns are well supported by artificial intelligence that handles everything from production, design, web pages and media purchase. The solution continuously monitors results and optimizes performance, hence ensuring that our clients experience maximum output from their marketing resources.
We also operate the residential marketplace portals www.newbuilds.com and www.eiendom.no exclusively for newbuilds. These portals represent commercial one-stop-shop arenas for new projects, with highly effective service offerings empowering real estate developers in achieving their objectives through each phase of the project lifecycle.
Join our further growth as: Head of Data & Analytics
As the Head of Data & Analytics you have the overall responsibility for the data and analytics at the company. This means ensuring that data is stored properly and is of good quality, as well-as allowing departments to easily access and get the data that they need in order to complete their necessary tasks.
You will amongst other things be in charge of managing the internal BI tool, and are accountable for the quality of the analytical deliveries produced. You will drive idea generation and do research for initiatives that can help improve our products.
You will also work closely with our team of data scientists and aid them on tasks such as populating datasets, and help with the creation of accurate forecasts to potential clients.
Marketer sits on a vast and one-of-a-kind dataset when it comes to understanding the real estate market. Ranging from information about apartments, relocation patterns and the persona of who is interested in what. You’ll be in charge of managing and structuring this data as we scale, to make it easily accessible for our departments but also our products.
The immediate tasks for your position are:
- Evaluate the current status of our data, as-well-as our storing practices.
- Evaluate the need and provider for a data warehouse and work on setting it up
- Plan how to structure and access data for comparison across a variety of data sources.
- Work with the EVP of Growth to identify data initiatives to improve our campaign performance for clients.
- Align the needs of the different departments and give them access to data that helps them make better business decisions.
- 5 years of SQL experience
- Strong knowledge in statistics
- Startup experience
We can offer the following
- The opportunity to seize an important role in a dynamic and ambitious growth company
- Professional challenges, significant responsibility and the opportunity to influence the future digital marketing solutions for the real estate industry
- Participation in an inclusive, engaging and fun work environment, where focus on well-being and a good atmosphere are key
- Competitive personal terms and an opportunity for direct ownership
- Modern offices at Tjuvholmen in Oslo