Marketer is one of the leading proptech companies in Europe and has established itself as a superior provider of automated solutions for digital marketing of residential and commercial real estate. Marketer now serves clients in more than 20 countries on all continents.
Our proprietary technology and leading SaaS-solution enables the creation of advanced and data-driven digital marketing campaigns with little manual input. Campaigns are well supported by artificial intelligence that handles everything from production, design, web pages and media purchase. The solution continuously monitors results and optimizes performance, hence ensuring that our clients experience maximum output from their marketing resources.
We also operate the residential marketplace portals www.newbuilds.com and www.eiendom.no exclusively for newbuilds that encompass projects that are planned, under construction and available for sale across all real estate developers.
What you will be working with
We are looking for a Senior Front-end developer with JS skills and outstanding experience with React for our successful Norwegian startup, to cater for our growing product portfolio.
You will ensure successful planning, development and launch of new services, as well as aid in maintaining and ensuring stability and scalability of our existing solutions. You will join a talented and competent team that currently consists of 2 Front-end developers. It is expected that you can make a considerable knowledge contribution to the team, specifically in your capacity as a developer.
At Marketer, we have a flat organizational structure with talented, fun and inspirational colleagues. We are open minded and will listen to your ideas and you will take part in influencing decisions and processes at our company. You will play a central role in our development efforts, with much freedom in choosing and recommending technology, architecture, and solutions best suited to solve the challenges at hand.
Your skills and experience
- 3+ Design and implement UI with designers and back-end developers
- Review and design back-end API base on UI design plan
- Make UI components with designers
- Team development experience with CI service, GitHub
Good to have, but not a requirement
These are some of our Benefits
Work where you want
- Work remotely or come join us at Tjuvholmen, Oslo. If you prefer working from home, we'll pay to set you up with a great workstation - computer and desk included. If you're unable to join us at the office but still feel like leaving the house, we'll sponsor a seat in a co-working space of your choice.
- We believe in the “remote-way” of working, as we trust you to know where you do your best work.
- If located outside of Norway, we'll fly you in a couple of times a year to meet the rest of the team.
- If you want to move to Oslo, we will help you with the relocation and visa-applications.
Work how you want
- We think people are the happiest and most productive when they work on their own schedule. Therefore, we offer flexible working hours and an environment where you spend less time in meetings or back-and-forth on email, and more time focusing on the work that matters.
- We also think it's important to maintain a good work/life balance. We won't expect you to work overtime and offer five weeks of paid vacation time.
Work that's rewarding
- Excellent pay: Our salaries are highly competitive, suited to your experience level
- Health insurance: No matter where you live, we will sponsor a comprehensive health insurance plan for you and your family.
- Hardware and software is on us.
- Training budget that you can invest in your own continued training.
- Stock options: There might be an opportunity to buy stocks in our company, in order for you to get direct ownership of the work you are doing.
- You will work with ambitious, talented professionals with great knowledge, and we want you to learn from us and also share your knowledge to enhance our continued development.
Join us as we grow!