Marketer is one of the leading proptech companies in Europe and has established itself as a superior provider of automated solutions for digital marketing of residential and commercial real estate. Marketer now serves clients in more than 20 countries on all continents.
Our proprietary technology and leading SaaS-solution enables the creation of advanced and data-driven digital marketing campaigns with little manual input. Campaigns are well supported by artificial intelligence that handles everything from production, design, web pages and media purchase. The solution continuously monitors results and optimizes performance, hence ensuring that our clients experience maximum output from their marketing resources.
We also operate the two residential online portals Newbuilds.com and Eiendom.no exclusively for newbuilds, that encompass projects that are planned, under construction and available for sale across all real estate developers.
Join our further growth as: Financial Controller
As our new Financial Controller, you will play a key role in our accounting, internal and external reporting, and finance operations. You will report directly to our CFO and you must both accept significant responsibility while sharing our overall growth ambitions for the company.
The immediate tasks for your position are:
- Main responsible for quality of monthly financials and contribute to streamlining of routines, process and internal control in the company
- Participate in the daily finance and accounting procedures
- Take ownership of the month-end close process, and assist the CFO in preparation of monthly reports to the board of directors and the management team
- Participates in an ongoing budget and forecast processes
- Supporting the finance team on accounting, salary and other relevant topics
- Responsible for communication with the auditor and preparation of annual reports and tax returns, as well as making sure the audit process runs smoothly
- Work closely with the CFO and the rest of the business to ensure easily available financial information, and to provide ad-hoc analysis support
Qualities that we look for:
- Masters degree
- Solid academic background and understanding within accounting and finance
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience from a similar position and/or from auditing/consulting roles
- Strong excel skills, and also experience in analysis of large datasets
- Efficient and with substantial work capacity
- Experience with IFRS is beneficial as the company is working towards a public listing, but is not a requirement
- Strong system knowledge and interest in the development of reporting tools
- You have an excellent command of the Norwegian and English language, both written and oral
- You are ambitious and yet humble enough to be an excellent team player
- Key role in the finance department, professional challenges, significant responsibilities and the opportunity to continue on building your personal career
- Open landscape in a positive, young and social working environment
- Curious, ambitious and dedicated colleagues with international backgrounds
- Competitive personal conditions
- Good health insurance
- Central location at Tjuvholmen in Oslo
The desired start is as soon as possible. We process applications continuously.