Marketer is one of the leading proptech companies in the Nordics and has established itself as a superior provider of automated solutions for digital marketing of residential and commercial real estate. Marketer now serves clients in more than 20 countries on all continents.
Our proprietary technology and leading SaaS-solution enables the creation of advanced and data-driven digital marketing campaigns with little manual input. Campaigns are well supported by artificial intelligence that handles everything from production, design, web pages and media purchase. The solution continuously monitors results and optimizes performance, hence ensuring that our clients experience maximum output from their marketing resources.
We also operate the two residential online platforms Newbuilds.com and Eiendom.no exclusively for newbuilds, that encompass projects that are either planned, under construction or available for sale across all real estate developers.
Join our further growth as: Customer Success Manager Intern
As a result of our growing customer base we are seeking new talent to help us develop our existing customer portfolio, and through excellent communication and client follow-up ensure that we deliver according to their expectations. Through the position as Customer Success Manager Intern you will be introduced to Marketer from the inside and be introduced to how our Customer Success team operates through participating in client meetings, research activities, strategy discussions and handling day-to-day tasks. To be able to provide excellent service, introduce and train customers in our systems, a prerequisite is your knowledge of our campaign activities. As Customer Success Manager Intern you will coordinate our daily campaign activities, and work with a combination of technology platforms like Facebook, DV360 and Marketers own SaaS product to ensure that all campaigns are running smoothly and with maximum effect.
You are someone who is structured and able to see the bigger picture. Is there a pattern behind errors? Are we delivering as intended? You are able to identify potential improvements and keep a critical eye on operational situations. Additionally, you have a good business understanding and are motivated by the opportunity to in the future develop and nurture relationships with our existing customers.
The immediate tasks for your position are:
- Ensure that digital ads are delivered in high quality
- Create and run campaigns
- Monitor campaigns
- Perform quality assurance checks on digital marketing campaigns
- Create campaign reports and maintain information flow within the company
- Communicate efficiently with appropriate colleagues and internal teams, and present your findings in comprehensive ways
Other tasks that may occur are:
- Submit technical inquiries to the right department in the company
- Assist in solving simple technical inquiries
- Participate in client meetings
- Assist with system testing
You will be given time and opportunity to get to know both the company and the real estate industry well, and we will provide the necessary training for you to succeed and develop further in your own career. We are looking for a colleague who wants to build a future at Marketer, and the goal of the internship is for you to develop a great understanding of our business model and system, and be able to provide safe answers to our customers.
Down the road some of your tasks might be:
- Handle your own customer portfolio
- Provide platform introduction and training to our customers
- Gather customer feedback on products and solutions offered
- Develop and nurture relationships with existing customers
- Maintain strong relationships with the customers’ relevant departments through regular meetings
- Contribute to the development of the products and services offered
- Stay up to date on your clients' real estate portfolios
- Keep all relevant CRM data and customer information updated
- Update customers with reports / statistics / results
Qualities that we look for:
You have completed a bachelor's degree in business or relevant fields
You are structured and outgoing
You have a strong Business Acumen
You are ambitious and humble enough to be a good team player
You have excellent command of the Norwegian and English language, both written and oral
Open landscape in a good working environment
Social colleagues and activities
Committed colleagues who give everything to succeed
Good opportunities for permanent employment
All necessary equipment
Good health insurance
Central location at Tjuvholmen in Oslo
The internship is intended to last for 6 months, depending on how quickly you develop and if you transfer to a permanent position.
The desired start is during the fall, and we will start processing applications in August.