Marketer is one of the leading proptech companies in the Nordics and has established itself as a superior provider of automated solutions for digital marketing of residential and commercial real estate. Marketer now serves clients in more than 20 countries on all continents.
Our proprietary technology and leading SaaS-solution enables the creation of advanced and data-driven digital marketing campaigns with little manual input. Campaigns are well supported by artificial intelligence that handles everything from production, design, web pages and media purchase. The solution continuously monitors results and optimizes performance, hence ensuring that our clients experience maximum output from their marketing resources.
We also operate the two residential online destinations Newbuilds.com and Eiendom.no exclusively for newbuilds, that encompass projects that are planned, under construction and available for sale across all real estate developers.
Join our further growth as: Customer Success Manager
As our new Customer Success Manager, you will be an important driving force in our further development, and you must share our growth ambitions. Your main goal is to maintain strong customer relationships, strive for no churn of your customer portfolio and maximize customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager who is ready to help us develop our existing customer portfolio and through excellent communication and client follow-up ensure that we deliver according to their expectations. You will be responsible for introducing and training customers on our system, in such a manner that they clearly understand the value it adds. Along the way, you will gather customer feedback on products and solutions offered, to ensure satisfied customers and the further development of Marketer.
You will be given time and opportunity to get to know both the company and the real estate industry well, and we will provide the necessary training for you to succeed and develop further in your own career.
The start of any career in Marketer consists of product understanding, as well as getting to know our customers and their needs. Your areas of responsibility will expand as Marketer develops and your internal competence and experience grows. We are looking for a colleague who wants to build a future at Marketer.
The immediate tasks for your position are:
- Develop and nurture relationships with existing customers
- Provide platform introduction and training to our customers
- Gather customer feedback on products and solutions offered
- Maintain strong relationships with the customers’ relevant departments through regular meetings
- Contribute to the development of the products and services offered
- Stay up to date on your clients' real estate portfolios
- Keep all relevant CRM data and customer information updated
- Update customers with reports / statistics / results
- You have completed a relevant bachelor's or master’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in sales and/or strategic consulting
- Preferably experience from the real estate industry or equivalent
- You can show us good results from previous experiences
- Comfortable in meetings, provides safe answers and valuable strategic advice
- You have an excellent command of the Norwegian and English language, both written and oral
- You are ambitious and humble enough to be a good team player
- You're interested in tech, but you do not have to be a certified nerd
- You know how to deal with pressure and are open for some travel
- You understand that in a company that is growing at a rate like ours, changes are wanted, demanded and necessary to continue to grow
- Open landscape in a positive and social working environment
- Curious, ambitious and dedicated colleagues with international backgrounds
- Professional challenges, significant responsibility and the opportunity to influence the digital marketing solutions of the future, for the real estate industry
- Competitive conditions
- Good health insurance
- Central location at Tjuvholmen in Oslo
Please contact Research Manager Emely Kransvik in Panamera IMD at firstname.lastname@example.org
Include "CSM + your name" in the subject field.
The desired start is as soon as possible. We process applications continuously.