Marketer is one of the leading proptech companies in Europe and has established itself as a superior provider of automated solutions for digital marketing of residential and commercial real estate. Marketer now serves clients in more than 20 countries on all continents.
Our proprietary technology and leading SaaS-solution enables the creation of advanced and data-driven digital marketing campaigns with little manual input. Campaigns are well supported by artificial intelligence that handles everything from production, design, web pages and media purchase. The solution continuously monitors results and optimizes performance, hence ensuring that our clients experience maximum output from their marketing resources.
We also operate the residential marketplace portals newbuilds.com and eiendom.no exclusively for newbuilds that encompass projects that are planned, under construction and available for sale across all real estate developers.
Join our further growth as: Customer Service Advisor (Part-time)
We are looking for two positive part-time employees who communicate well and are service-minded. Your areas of responsibility will be customer support and to make sure that campaigns are delivered on time and of high quality
You will provide excellent support to all customers, by answering email, phone and chat inquiries, both Norwegian and international. In addition, you will also write short campaign texts and follow up on small technical inquiries. You will receive training from supportive coworkers in digital marketing in systems such as Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics.
There will be 2-4 evening/weekends shifts per week. You must also be willing to work some shifts during various public holidays.
The start of any career in Marketer consists of product understanding, as well as getting to know our customers and their needs. We will ensure that you develop a solid understanding of our business model and systems, enabling you to provide meaningful support and answers to our customers. You will be given time and opportunity to get to know both the company and the real estate industry well, and we will provide the necessary training for you to succeed and further develop in your own career. We are looking for a colleague who is open to building a future at Marketer and learning about digital marketing and real estate.
The immediate tasks for your position are:
- Respond to customer inquiries by email, telephone and chat with high-quality
- Maintain good response time and ensure satisfied customers
- Ensure that digital ads are delivered on time, in high quality
- Inform technical inquiries to the right department in the company
- Assist in solving simple technical inquiries
Qualities that we look for:
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant subjects
- You have some experience with customer service
- You communicate well
- You have excellent command of the Norwegian and English language, both written and oral
- You are service-minded and positive
- You are very structured, eager to learn and can adapt easily
- The opportunity for a full time position after completion of studies
- Experience with systems such as Freshdesk, Intercom, Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics
- Open landscape in a good working environment
- Social colleagues and activities
- Committed colleagues who give everything to succeed
- All necessary equipment
- Good health insurance
- Central location along the pier on Tjuvholmen in Oslo
The desired start is as soon as possible. We process applications continuously.