Are you looking to join a highly engaged sales team who’s working to elevate the field of proptech in Real Estate?
Marketer is one of the leading proptech companies in the Nordics and has established itself as a superior provider of automated solutions for digital marketing of residential and commercial real estate. Marketer now serves clients in more than 20 countries on all continents.
Our proprietary technology and leading SaaS-solution enables the creation of advanced and data-driven digital marketing campaigns with little manual input. Campaigns are well supported by artificial intelligence that handles everything from production, design, web pages and media purchase. The solution continuously monitors results and optimizes performance, hence ensuring that our clients experience maximum output from their marketing resources.
We also operate the residential marketplace portals www.newbuilds.com and www.eiendom.no exclusively for newbuilds that encompass projects that are planned, under construction and available for sale across all real estate developers.
Our Oslo based sales team is working specific target markets. This team have enriched our customer portfolio with customers like Krogsveen, Skanska, Selvaag, Avantor and DnB Eiendom. In other words - pretty cool customers.
Going forward you will take the driver seat in our quest to grow like crazy. As this is an entry-level position, this will be an awesome start to your career in sales. This roles is ideal to give you the opportunity to learn the basics of sales, and we want you to eventually move into more senior roles in sales - or other parts of our organization.
- Find and explore new business opportunities for Marketer by prospecting, booking both qualified first meetings, and qualified follow-up meetings with C-level stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Sales team to qualify and nurture our inbound marketing channel
- Learn and keep up to date in the Marketer solutions
- Inspire growth and winning mentality
What we are looking for:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- Curious and eager to enter a field that you might not be highly familiar with
- Naturally curious in your sales conversations
- Verbal and written communications skills in Norwegian and/or English
- A team player who thrives on seeing success
- Comfortable with receiving, giving and implementing constructive feedback
- A people person who enjoys initiating conversations and building strong relationships and buy-in, both via phone, written comms and in-person
We accept both Norwegian and English resumes.